Sunday 15th May 2022 at Santa Pod Raceway
With Saturday Night Special RWYB on Saturday 14th May 2022
No Tickets Or Race Vouchers Will Be Available On The Gate, Pre-Booking Only
Buy Tickets Online at santapodtickets.com or by phone on 01234 782828
|Adult Saturday (SNS RWYB)||£20||£20||Sat 8am|
|Adult Sunday (JapShow)||£19||£26||Sun 8am|
|Adult Weekend||£39||£47||Sat 8am|
|Kids (under 5)||Free||Free||N/A|
|Grandstand (per day)||Free||Free||N/A|
|Early Tickets end 5pm 6th May.|
- All tickets and sign-on procedures are Pre-Booking Only – No tickets will be available on the gate.
- Postage option for tickets ends ONE week before the event starts. After this time only "print at home tickets" will be available.
- Kids Tickets (5-15) are £5 for Day and Weekend tickets. All kids pay full price for Grandstand tickets.
- All ticket orders are subject to a booking fee of £2 per ticket and postage fee of £3 per order (£6 recorded, no postage fee on "print at home tickets").
- All tickets are non-refundable. All tickets are subject to availability and sold on a first come first served basis.
- The option of Ticket Insurance via TicketPlan is available when you purchase your tickets.
- Ticket prices are per person.
- Kids tickets - Photo ID is required if kids look older than they are. Kids under 5 are free.
- Day admission is 8am till racing finishes.
- Camping is included within multi-day admission tickets, NOT single day tickets.
- Any ticket upgrades made on the day will be charged the difference to full gate price.
- Parking is free.
- Certain activities including Drag Racing are subject to weather and track conditions.
- No Glass! No Pets! No Fireworks! No Chinese Lanterns! No Drones! view full Essential Info.
- Please see Essential Info page for Adverse Weather Ticket Policy and other Terms and Conditions.
- Santa Pod Raceway offer various promotions and group discounts for 10 or more adult admission tickets to selected events. Details here.
- When you arrive and leave site, please keep your speed down, don't litter and respect local residents.